How do you store a Hermès Lindy?
If your Hermès Lindy bag comes with a dust cover — the Hermès Birkin and Kelly bags are accompanied by a cover — use it! When you are not using your bag, store it in a temperate, dry environment away from sunlight as well as intense heat, preferably in its original box or in the dust cover. To preserve its signature silhouette, place tissue paper or bubble wrap inside the bag and make sure all zippers are zipped closed and straps are attached. Don’t use anti-humidity sachets, as they may dry out the bag’s hide. And if your bag should get wet, wipe it down immediately with a soft, lint-free cloth. Hermès recommends that your Lindy should only be cleaned by the company’s expert craftsmen.
- How do you spot a fake Hermès Lindy bag?
- How do you tie a Hermès Twilly on a Hermès Lindy?
- How do you authenticate a Hermès Constance bag?
- How do you open a Hermès Constance handbag without scratching the leather exterior?
- Do vintage Hermès Constance bags have serial numbers?
- How do I protect my patio furniture?
2020欧洲杯冠军预测Shop our collection of curated pieces from top galleries, boutiques and creators from around the world.Shop Now